Use TrainLink to register for all of our training opportunities (except for Foundations Training - see below).
- Start at the DHS TrainLink Home Page
- Under Learning Centers select Children's Services
- Under Training Activities and Registration select Class Schedule
- Select All CSP Classes
- To see all upcoming classes, select Search
- If you know the Class Name or Course Code, enter that in the Search for these Words field, and then select Search
- Use the Select button to the left of the Class Name
- Select the link that says For access/registration information, click here
You will need a Unique Key to register. If you do not yet have a Unique Key, visit www.dhs.state.mn.us/TrainLink, go to the top of the page, then go to Unique Key Request. You will receive your unique key in one or two business days.
Child Welfare Foundations Training
Child Welfare Foundations Training (referred to as Foundations, New Worker Training, or CWFT) is designed and developed for new child protection workers. It provides skill and practice intensive content, consists of classroom (currently online) and online modules completed over a six month period, and facilitated using a cohort model to enable networking and professional development. Our staff works with county supervisors to schedule this for all new hires. If you have questions about Foundations Training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.