Check out these opportunities to work for the Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy!
Community Trainers (several open positions)
These training positions (Temp/Casual, 0001) are hired through the University of Minnesota (U of M). Job descriptions are linked below:
- Foundations New Worker Training - lead in-person training for new workers
- Family Group Decision Making (FGDM) - Must have an in-depth knowledge of Family Group Decision Making (FGDM), as well as experience developing a FGDM service model that reflects the requirements of the state.
- Sexually Exploited Youth (SEY) - will provide learners with the skills to identify trafficking and exploitation, assess and respond to potential trafficking and exploitation of youth, coordinate with partners in meeting the needs of youth and families, and to demonstrate culturally responsive practice.
- Home Studies - lead course on skills needed to conduct and write a Home Study Assessment (DHS-4258D) according to the Commissioner’s Designated Adoption and Foster Care Study Format.
- Qualified Individual (QI) - provide 2-day virtual QI training to support and sustain a diverse and qualified pool of QIs across the state. Trainings will be offered up to six times per year.
Apply through the U of M Employment website (button below) using Job ID 348582. Be sure to indicate in your cover letter which training position you are interested in.
NOTE: Applicants are needed for all of our learning centers, especially our regional learning centers (Detroit Lakes, Duluth, Marshall, and Owatonna).