New Worker Certification Listening Sessions
The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) is interested in hearing your feedback about the proposed certification model for new workers. We hosted virtual and in-person options for individuals to learn more about the model. In these sessions, we provided background information and rationale for certification, the legislative requirements, and the structure of the proposed model for new worker certification.
To view a recording of the Proposed New Worker Certification Model presentation, view the slides, and complete the feedback form, please use the following links:
- Video Recording (from June 5, 2023)
- Presentation Slides
- Feedback Form - available for those who attend in-person sessions as well
The following are resources related to the proposed certification model:
- Report and Recommendations for Training System Reform (PDF)
- Minnesota Child Welfare Practice Framework (PDF)
- Minnesota Legislation (Sec 37, Subd Sec. 37. Child Welfare Training Academy)
If you have additional questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Listening Sessions: