New Worker Certification Listening Sessions
The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) is interested in hearing your feedback about the proposed certification model for new workers. This spring, we will offer both in-person and recorded options to learn more about the model. In these sessions, we will provide background information and rationale for certification, the legislative requirements, and the structure of the proposed model for new worker certification. The presentations on the model will last approximately 20-25 minutes. For in-person sessions, this will allow time for questions and discussions. For those who watch the recorded presentation, we ask that you complete a feedback form after viewing.
To participate in-person, please attend a presentation at one of the open houses for our Regional Learning Centers (10:00-11:00 a.m.):
- April 21: Southwest Learner Center in Marshall
- May 5: Northwest Learning Center in Detroit Lakes
- June 12: Southeast Learning Center in Owatonna
To view a recording of the Proposed New Worker Certification Model presentation, view the slides, and complete the feedback form, please use the following links:
- Video Recording (coming soon)
- Presentation Slides (coming soon)
- Feedback Form (coming soon) - available for those who attend in-person sessions as well
The following are resources related to the proposed certification model:
- Report and Recommendations for Training System Reform (PDF)
- Minnesota Child Welfare Practice Framework (PDF)
If you have additional questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.