The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) held virtual listening sessions on new child welfare worker training models in December. In these sessions we shared background and presented possible models for new child welfare worker training in Minnesota. These sessions were designed to gather feedback from participants. Sessions were kept small to allow meaningful discussions and give all attendees the opportunity to be heard.
Following are slides, recordings, and resources from those sessions.
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Part 1: Introduction | Overview | Goals (Video)
- Background and History (Video)
- Part 2: Reports | Legislation (Video)
- Part 3: Current Model | Universals | Structure Terminology | Proposed New Models and Timeline (Video)
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.