The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) held virtual listening sessions on new child welfare worker training models in December. In these sessions we shared background and presented possible models for new child welfare worker training in Minnesota. These sessions were designed to gather feedback from participants. Sessions were kept small to allow meaningful discussions and give all attendees the opportunity to be heard.
You can still give your feedback!
Following are slides, recordings, and resources from those sessions. Please review.
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Part 1: Introduction | Overview | Goals (Video)
- Background and History (Video)
- Part 2: Reports | Legislation (Video)
- Part 3: Current Model | Universals | Structure Terminology | Proposed New Models and Timeline (Video)
After reviewing the items above, please complete the following feedback form.
- New Worker Training Feedback Form (available until the end of January 2021)
If you have questions, concerns, or technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.