The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) is holding virtual listening sessions on new child welfare worker training models in December. We want to hear from you! In these sessions we will share some background and present possible models for new child welfare worker training in Minnesota. These sessions are designed to gather feedback from participants.
Registration is now open! Complete this form to register to attend any of the sessions listed below. Each session can accommodate twenty participants, which will allow us to facilitate meaningful discussions and give all attendees the opportunity to be heard.
For Child Welfare Professionals:
- Tuesday, December 1 | 1:00-2:30 p.m. CT
- Wednesday, December 2 | 1:00-2:30 p.m. CT
- Tuesday, December 8 | 9:00-10:30 a.m. CT
- Thursday, December 10 | 10-11:30 a.m. CT
- Monday, December 14 | 2:00-3:30 p.m. CT
- Friday, December 18 | 9:00-10:30 a.m. CT
- Monday, December 21 | 1:00-2:30 p.m. CT
- Tuesday, December 22 | 9:30-11:00 a.m. CT
For the General Public:
- Monday, December 7 | 5:00-6:30 p.m. CT
- Thursday, December 17 | 5:00-6:30 p.m. CT
If you are having trouble with registration, have questions about these listening sessions, or need to change/cancel your reservation (even if it is last minute), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend one of our listening sessions, you can always fill out our online feedback form. Let us know what you think!