The Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA) would like to introduce Anna Chaloupka, one of our staff trainers.
- What is your job title and what do you do? I am a trainer with the Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy (MNCWTA). I was hired as a Social Service Information System (SSIS) trainer. I train SSIS child protection and adult protection. I am currently working as a child protection foundations trainer as a work out of class assignment.
- Tell us about your education and/or work experience prior to joining the MNCWTA. I have over 20 years of experience conducting training on various topics. I was in a training specialist role with the Park Nicollet Health Services, Department of Corrections, Department of Human Services (DHS) Disability Division, and DHS Direct Care and Treatment. I have a college degree in Human Services Training and Development. I attended the University of Minnesota Duluth and Metropolitan State University.
- What do you enjoy most about your work? I like meeting new people and getting to know people. I also enjoy working with the Minnesota Child Welfare workforce, giving them the most up-to-date tools and resources to help do their jobs more efficiently while creating a positive and impactful training experience.
- What do you like to do outside of work? I like to watch crime and investigation shows when I have time to do so.
- What are you most passionate about personally? I love to travel, creating and sharing fun memories with family and friends. I also like trying new cuisines, especially when I travel.
- What are you surprisingly good at? I am surprisingly good at finding good travel deals. Nowadays, you can find plenty of travel deals because of the pandemic.
- What else should we know about you? A fun fact about me is that I don't like pumpkin and pumpkin flavored food and beverages.